ith specially designed 53 mm drivers, improved 3D Wing Support system and super soft earpads, the ATH-ADG1X open-air gaming headset gives you advanced, high-fidelity sound and a comfortable, secure fit. Plus, the all-metal honeycomb housings keep the headset light and cool, providing an open, natural sound. So you won’t work up a sweat even as you’re cast into the powerfully detailed sonic worlds of today’s FPS (first-person shooter) and other games.
To keep you even more in control, the ATH-ADG1X comes equipped with a premium gooseneck microphone to handle all your in-game communication. The mic’s supercardioid element is excellent at rejecting unwanted ambient noise, so your voice will come through crystal clear every time. There’s even an included windscreen that slips onto the mic to further combat wind and breath noise, if need be. The headset’s 1.2 m (3.9') cable includes a simple volume/locking mute switch for easy one-hand operation, and comes with a 2.0 m (6.6') extension cable for greater versatility.
- Advanced 53 mm drivers provide extremely accurate sound reproduction for FPS (first-person shooter) and other games
- Open-air design provides unrivaled sound quality, clarity and comfort
- Improved 3D Wing Support system offers hours of comfort and a secure fit
- Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art microphone enables crystal clear in-game voice communication
- Simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch enable one-hand operation
- Extremely soft earpads provide superior comfort for extended game play
- Equipped with 1.2 m (3.9') attached cable and 2.0 m (6.6') extension cable
- Included microphone windscreen reduces unwanted wind and breath noise
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000 Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).</p>