The HD 280-13 are closed-back, circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very wide range of applications, the exceptional 32 dB attenuation of external noise makes the HD 280-13 particularly useful for use in a high-noise environment.
The HD 280-13 has a nominal impedance of 300 Ohms. It is a closed-back, circumaural headphone designed for professional monitoring applications.
- Sided coiled cable
- saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
- Transducer principle dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance 300 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 102 dB (IEC 268-7)
- Load rating 500 mWTHD
- Total harmonic distortion 0,1 %
- Ear coupling circumaural
- Contact pressure 6 N
- Weight w/o cable 220 g
- Jack plug 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
- Connection cable Coiled cable (min1m/max 3m)
- Frequency response (headphones) 8.....25000 Hz
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sennheiser
There are currently no product reviews.
Sennheiser : 2 years
Sennheiser Evolution Series: 10 years
Sennheiser Aviation Series: 5 years
Neumann : 1 year
Klein & Hummel : 2 years