Headphones designed by DJ for DJs.
RED WAVE headphones were designed with the entire DJ experience in mind. Their superior sound, eye-catching looks and comfortable design make RED WAVE headphones the clear choice of professional DJs.
RED WAVE headphones are designed specifically for the professional DJ. They employ a comfortable, closed–cup design for great isolation from outside noise. RED WAVE’s large, 50mm neodymium drivers produce clean, powerful output. Designed by DJs for DJs, these headphones have a convenient, swiveling design on one cup so they're easy to wear one-sided between the ear and shoulder. The ear cups also have breathable protein-leather for DJs to remain comfortable during prolonged use.
RED WAVE’s sleek, modern design ensure they look as good as they sound. RED WAVE headphones also come with a gold-plated 1/” adapter to quickly plug into MP3 players, and carrying case for quick and convenient transport.
- High-quality full-range headphones designed for DJs
- Swivel design allowing DJs the flexibility to monitor house audio and cue audition
- Breathable protein-leather padding that remains comfortable during extended use
- Large 50 mm driver, neodynium magnet and voice coil for optimal frequency response
- Balanced detachable headphone cable with ¹⁄₈" adapter for use with MP3 players
- Professional build and modern design matched with superior sound
- Includes case to protect and store headphones, cable and adaptor
- 1/4-inch connector with 1/8-inch adaptor included for use with virtually any DJ gear
- RED WAVE Headphones
- Quick start guide
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Numark
There are currently no product reviews.
Numark warrants to the original purchaser that NUMARK’S products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing up on the date of purchase from an authorized NUMARK dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date: One Year from the date of purchase
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault
- Damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by Numark
- Product purchased from anyone other than a Numark authorized dealer
- Modifications to product not approved in writing by Numark
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage or loss during transit to an Authorized Numark Repair Center