Tired of being leashed to your rig with headphones around your neck?
REDPHONE is a stick-style monitoring headphone designed to free you up so you can perform at your best. Based upon Numark's acclaimed RED WAVE headphones, REDPHONE channels your mix through a premium-quality 50 mm driver, providing superior monitoring at every gig.
With a cushioned, ergonomically designed handle and swiveling protein-leather padded ear cup, REDPHONE allows you to monitor and cue effortlessly without being tethered to your rig. Pick it up , hear what you need and get back to performing. REDPHONE employs a comfortable, closed–cup design for instant isolation when you need it, and it's easy to hold between your ear and shoulder when you need to use both hands while monitoring. A detachable 1/8" cable, 1/4" adapter and carrying bag are all included.
Get exceptional, singular sound with REDPHONE from Numark.
- High-quality full-range stick headphone designed for DJs
- Swivel design allows flexible monitoring of house audio and cue audition
- Padded, ergonomic handle with breathable protein-leather padded ear cup
- Large 50 mm driver, neodymium magnet and voice coil for optimal frequency response
- Detachable 1/8" cable, 1/4" adapter & carrying bag included
- INCLUDES: 1/4" Adapter, Carrying Bag
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Numark
There are currently no product reviews.
Numark warrants to the original purchaser that NUMARK’S products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing up on the date of purchase from an authorized NUMARK dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date: One Year from the date of purchase
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault
- Damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by Numark
- Product purchased from anyone other than a Numark authorized dealer
- Modifications to product not approved in writing by Numark
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage or loss during transit to an Authorized Numark Repair Center