The SMB-02 DS-DAC edition headphone was made exclusively for the KORG 1bit USB DAC Digital to Analog Converter, the DS-DAC.
phonon and the veteran japanese sound engineer Shinichi Akagawa teamed up to focus to produce the very best playback environment in your ears of the excellent sound quality of the DS-DAC.
To achieve the best sound quality from your digital out or line out, the tuning was based on the SMB-02 taking into account the features and characteristics of the DS-DAC headphone amplifier.
After repeated fine tuning over details such as sound absorption and cabling, the final tuned sound is the sound of the instruments played by the musicians.
Our goal is to enjoy music even more, easily with the best quality!
- Tuning of the pro studio-use SMB-02 for the KORG DSD sound
- The very best playback experience possible by the excellent space definition, frequency and phase characteristics of the DSD
- High precision monitoring from phonon's original know how
- Thick but lightweight ear pads that remain comfortable even after long hours of use
- Type enclosed dynamic
- Driver 40mm
- Sensitivity 98dB/1mW at 1kHz
- Playback frequency range 20〜20,000Hz
- Maximum input 1,300mW
- Rated input 80mW
- Impedance 40Ω
- Weight (including cable and plug) 298g
- Plug 6.3 / 3.5mm gold-plated stereo 2 way plug
- Cable length (wiring) 3m (4 wires-type L/R independent ground wire connection)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Korg
There are currently no product reviews.
- STANDARD WARRANTY: One (1) year limited warranty for ALL products
- Two (2) year limited warranty on Korg LP Series Pianos
- Three (3) year limited warranty on Korg tuners and metronomes
- There is no warranty with the MS-20-KIT and MS-20M-KIT
- See below for additional warranty details