The HPX2000 provides everything you need for comfortable listening. The two rotating, reversible ear cups contain high-resolution cobalt capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. Because of the demands of your active lifestyle, we've engineered the one-sided cable from the finest oxygen-free copper wire that resists tangling and provides maximum durability. The HPX2000 also comes with a 1/4" TRS adapter for the 1/8" TRS connector, making it compatible with everything from your MP3 player to your mixing console.
- High-definition bass and super-transparent highs
- Ultra-high dynamic range
- High-efficiency cobalt capsule
- 1/8" connector plus 1/4" adapter included
- Single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wires
- Rotating, reversible round-shaped ear cups
- Ultra-rugged headband construction
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.