Built for the rigors of recording studio use, the aluminum and steel reinforced HDH50 headphones fuse unequaled build-quality with trustworthy, high-defintion detail. Providing both comfort and extreme audio isolation, the around-the-ear, closed-back design prevents signal bleed into adjacent microphones during marathon recording sessions.
- Studio-grade quality, tuning, and frequency response
- 50mm neodymium drivers provide critical audio detail
- Gunmetal aluminum and steel construction
- Closed-back design prevents sound from leaking in or out
- Around-the-ear padding remains comfortable during long sessions
- Audio cable with 1/8" connector; 1/4" adapter included
- Communication cable with built-in microphone included
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized M-Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
inMusic Brands warrants to the original purchaser that M-Audio products and all other accessories are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase from an authorized M-Audio dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date for one (1) year. inMusic warrants factory-refurbished merchandise to be free of material and operational defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of retail sale. This refurbished merchandise warranty is not transferable.