Whether you fly a lot, work in a noisy office, or simply love the stillness of a silent reprieve, QuietPoint® headphones give you a listening experience free from distractions. The new ANC70 QuietPoint® headphones are lightweight and compact to effectively reduce distracting background noise by 90%, while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with smart phones, tablets, laptops, music or DVD players & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with intense bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. When used with a smartphone, you can simply press the illuminated logo-button on the earcup to take a phone call or to return to your music or silence. A high-sensitivity mic has been built into the earcup, rather than the cable, for improved speech clarity and volume. Fixed-position mic maintains consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and eliminates noise from cable motion or rubbing on a collar. The earcups have been designed for greater comfort, with memory-foam padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear. The headband has been engineered to distribute mass evenly across the head, making it feel lightweight for longer wearing comfort.
The ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with a rare earth magnet system and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
So now you can hear everything as it was intended. And absolutely nothing else. Find your QuietPoint®
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 90%
- Powerful large-aperture 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnet systems for impactful bass, accurate midrange and extended treble.
- Luxurious memory foam on headband and earcups for long-wearing comfort. Generously cushioned padding and shape to fit easily over any ear
- Integrated mic/volume & controls for compatible smartphones.*
- Easy-to-press illuminated logo button on earcup to manage music and phone calls.
- Innovative mic designed into earcup provides consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and elimination of noise from collar rubbing and cable motion.
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even when battery power is lost
- Lightweight, compact, foldable design is ideal for travel
- Convenient for use with tablets, smartphones, music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones for minimal leakage
- Power/low battery indicator
- Adjustable headband, swiveling earcups
- Detachable cable with 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) mini-plugs
- A ¼-inch (6.3 mm) adapter, airline adapter and durable carrying case
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import
Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000
Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues
and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).