ATH-ANC23 QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones reduce distracting background noise by up to 90% while offering the superior sound that makes Audio-Technica a world-leading pro audio company.
Engineered to create a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise, these in-ear headphones feature a miniature microphone in each earpiece that picks up ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.). Electronics in the control box create a noise-cancelling wave that is 180° out of phase with the ambient noise. This wave acts like a noise eraser: it cancels out the annoying sounds that surround you without diminishing the audio you want to hear. The result…a peaceful enclave to enjoy the music or movies of your choice.
- Ultra-compact in-ear design is ideal for travel
- Advanced electronics cancel up to 90% of background noise
- Innovative ANC circuitry delivers an exceptionally pure audio signal in noise-cancelling mode
- Ideal for use with all audio sources, including MP3 & other portable players
- Soft interchangeable ear pieces (small, medium & large) provide a custom fit
- Included Comply™ Foam Tips comfortably seal the ear canal for outstanding noise isolation and retention
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without battery
- Sleek control box offers on/off switch, volume control and clothing clip
- Two-pin airline adapter connects to in-flight entertainment
- Soft protective pouch for headphones & accessories
- A single AAA battery powers noise-cancelling electronics
- Gold-plated mini-plug provides exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity and low noise
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000 Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).