Ortofon e-Q5 Balanced Armature Driver earphones are designed to offer a transparent window into sonic purity
- Powerful Hi-Fi sound
- Crystal clear tone
- Comfort in use
- Kink free break resistant cable
- Elegant color anodized casing
Equipped with the micro audio engine the new e-Q5 is synonymous with the powerful, transparent and a crystal clear sound
- eQ-5 earphone tip fits comfortably into the ear canal and makes you enjoy the ultrahigh fidelity sound of music.
- The earphone tip is made of semi-transparent silicone rubber. The right channel earphone has a red bushing on the rear to prevent ear-mismatch.
- The acoustic chamber is machined out of a solid aluminum block and attractively color anodized.
- Available in Black, Red and Silver.
- The e-Q5’s newly designed cable does not develop bending fatigue and prevent kinking or breaking even it is twisted around 360 degrees at any point. This no kink/no break cable developed by Ortofon engineering know-how guarantees noise free high transparency sound throughout the entire frequency range
- e-Q5 is easy to store. The cable pulls out of the acoustic chamber, can rotate 360 degrees for easy hanging on any convenient place without worrying about its being kinked or broken.
- Audio engine：Balanced armature driver stereo inner earphone
- Frequency response：10 - 20,000Hz -3dB
- Impedance: 40 ohms +/- 25%
- Max. input：20mW
- Sensitivity：117dB +/-3dB 1 K Hz/1m W
- Operational temperature：15℃ ～ +40℃
- Cable：1.2m (4 ft) cable strands are made of oxygen free copper wires with 3.5mm stereo plug
- Total weight：16g
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ortofon
There are currently no product reviews.