HD5 high-definition, noise-isolating Safety Earphones are reduced-output earphones, engineered for safe listening and exceptional sound quality. Risk to hearing is minimized, regardless of the volume level from portable players. HD5 earphones block sound (like earplugs) to reduce external noise and limit the amount of sound that reaches the eardrum. The sound output of HD5 earphones is safer than with noise-canceling earphones, or earbuds that do not properly seal the ears.
- Engineered for safe sound output and superior music reproduction
- Reduces the need to play music at loud levels
- Designed for use in high-noise environments
- Protects hearing from unsafe sound levels, even at max volume on portable players
- Promotes safe listening by reducing the risk of overexposure to high sound levels
- Operates with most portable devices
- Eartips seal in even the smallest ears
- Blocks outside sound; no need to turn up the volume to overcome background noise
In the box
- HD•5 Safety earphones with foam eartips
- Assortment of foam and flanged eartips
- Shirt clip
- Storage pouch
- Patented ACCU•Chamber® technology for smooth, accurate reproduction of sound
- Custom•Fit option -- improved comfort for extended wear
Noise Reduction with HD5 Earphones:
Use of these earphones at full volume on portable music players is within OSHA Permissible Exposure Limits for 10 ½ hours per day (52 ½ hours per week). Ambient noise levels up to 108 dB (foam eartips) or up to 102 dB with 3-flange eartips does not significantly affect overall noise dose.
NRR (Noise Reduction Rating)
- Foam eartips = 27 dB
- 3-flange eartips = 22 dB
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Etymotic Research
There are currently no product reviews.