The ATH-CKS99i features an in-line three-button remote that provides the ability to control volume, play, pause, fast forward and rewind music playback functions on compatible Apple devices. The remote also lets iPhone users answer calls over the headphones, or while talking via Skype or VoIP on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch®. The microphone has an omnidirectional pickup pattern (it picks up sound from all directions) and is designed for high-quality, intelligible response, enabling the wearer's voice to be clearly transmitted without having to speak directly into the mic.
The ATH-CKS99i's Solid Bass technology utilizes an exclusive Double Air Chamber System. In addition to the main air chamber that houses the driver, the earpieces have an additional chamber that operates in conjunction with a specially shaped housing to control and focus the air flow produced by the driver movement and expand its bass output. The result is expansive, rich bass without sacrificing mids and highs.
In addition, the ear tips of the ATH-CKS99i are designed for maximum bass response, with a movable two-position post that lets wearers adjust the ear tips for the best fit, sound isolation and low-frequency performance.
- Newly developed Double Air Chamber System expands bass output for powerful bass without sacrificing audio clarity
- Exclusively designed 13 mm drivers create an entirely new rich audio experience
- 2 position post maximizes sound isolation while providing a better fit
- Answer/end calls, control music & video playback & control volume on iPod, iPhone & iPad
- Carrying pouch & XS/S/M/L ear tips included
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000 Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).</p>