ETY•Plugs® are the world’s highest fidelity non-custom earplugs. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the clarity of speech and the richness of music. ETY•Plugs are configured to replicate the natural response of the ear canal so that when sound enters the earplug, it is reproduced unchanged, exactly the same as the ear would hear it, only quieter.
- Reduces sound levels evenly so that music and speech are clear and natural, not muffled as with other earplugs
- Reduces risk of hearing damage for many noisy occupations as well as noisy venues, such as airshows, parades, athletic events and motor sports
- Enhances the music experience for audiences while protecting hearing
- Lets musicians hear their own instrument and their blend with others
- Low cost
- Available in 2 sizes (same sound reduction) - standard and large*
- Reduces sound approximately 20 dB at all frequencies
* All ears are different. It is impossible to predict the size of an ear canal by the appearance of the outer ear, or by a person’s physical size, age or gender. Two sizes of ETY•Plugs fit almost 100% of ear canals. Recent studies of both fit and seal, conducted at Etymotic Research and an independent lab, showed that the smaller of the two sizes fits the majority of ears and is now designated as standard fit.
- Regular use of these high-fidelity earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life.
- A little time may be required to acclimate to these earplugs. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them.
- ETY•Plugs are reusable, but with repeated use, the eartips may lose elasticity. For best performance and retention, if you use your ETY•Plugs constantly, consider replacing them every 3-6 months.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Etymotic Research
There are currently no product reviews.
Etymotic Research warrants all products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of either one or two years, depending on the product, from the date of original purchase
Products with 2-year Warranty
- ER•4 Series Earphones
- Headsets (wired)
- Headsets (Bluetooth)
Products with 1-year Warranty
- Headsets (wired)
- HD3 Safety
- Electronic Earplugs
- MusicPRO MP9-15
- Personal Sound Amplifiers