The Sescom SES-DLSR-MIX1 compact 2-channel audio mixer for DSLR cameras and camcorders allows for greater audio recording control and eliminates syncing in post editing by recording directly to the camera. The one 3.5mm stereo and two 3.5mm mono input jacks and the three integrated shoe rails provide convenient connection and mounting of microphones.
Features include two trim controls allowing for independent channel adjustments as well as a mono/stereo selectable switch. Since no batteries are required, the passive circuit ensures a virtually noise free recording. The SES-DLSR-1 is designed with a standard shoe mount.
Ideal for recording events, documentaries, music videos, and ENG applications.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum housing
- Dual trim control knobs
- Mono/Stereo selectable switch
- 3 integrated shoe rails and 1 shoe mount
- Inputs: One 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack and two 3.5mm (1/8") mono mini-jacks
- Output: One stereo 3.5mm mini-jack
- Input Level: -35dBu
- Gain: Unity
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 100 kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.99x2.16x2.28in (76x55x58mm)
- Weight: 5.4oz (153g)
- One SES-DLSR-MIX1 unit
- One 3.5mm male connector to 3.5mm male cable
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sescom
There are currently no product reviews.
90 Day Limited Warranty