The Beachtek DXA-CONNECT is an active XLR adapter in a very unique chassis that serves as an accessory bracket for mounting multiple devices to your DSLR camera or camcorder.
The adapter has a high powered, two channel low noise preamp with phantom power for use with virtually any professional mic or wireless system. Record exceptionally clean audio directly to a DSLR camera or camcorder which will always be in sync with the video. For even higher quality audio, you can record directly to a portable field recorder such as the Atomos Ninja-2.
Easily mounts to the hot shoe of the camera so it is up and out of the way of the way of the camera battery drawer. The brass mounting foot ensures a solid, stable connection. The unique bracket design has four sturdy mounting shoes and is ideal for attaching mics, receivers, monitors, lights or field recorders. The multiple mounting configurations provide plenty of versatility. A top handle can also be added to provide a convenient grip for your camera.
Quite simply, the DXA-CONNECT looks, and performs, like nothing else.
- Two balanced XLR connectors
- Unbalanced stereo mini-plug jack for connection to the camera
- Switchable 12V/48V phantom power for both channels
- 0dB, +20dB, and +30dB gain setting for each channel
- Adjusts signal level output on each channel
Low Noise Preamplifiers
- Exceptionally low noise circuitry for superb audio
- Wide-bandwidth for full rich sound
- Easily replaceable 9 volt battery
- Low battery indicator
- Sturdy extruded aluminum enclosure
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Beachtek