Four channel interface connects Clear-Com to TV cameras, two-way radios, satellite links, and other communications devices through either their headset jacks or 4-wire circuits. IF4W4 has selective partyline capability. Features individual transmit, receive, and null controls, as well as transmit level indicators. Switchable mic or line-level output for compatibility. The built-in test jack and test tone provide quick nulling.
The IF4W4 accepts balanced or unbalanced 4-wire input and is transformer isolated. It is powered by the Clear-Com intercom line, using standard two-conductor shielded mic cable.
Front Panel Capabilities
Front-panel controls allow the user to adjust the operating parameters for each interface module, optimizing the interface between the 4-wire device and the party line. Capabilities include: adjusting the transmit and receive levels between the intercom system and the 4-wire line; optimizing the hybrid null balance; switching the transmit level between mic and line level; and emulating either a carbon or a dynamic microphone. A two-color LED transmit-level indicator gives a visual indication of send levels to the transmit lines.
A front-panel test jack is connected to a built-in oscillator. Using the null control and an earphone with a 1/8" plug or 4-pin headset, the user can quickly null the send/receive hybrid. Set-up switches allow the user to assign the interfaced devices to separate intercom channels, or to assign any or all to a single party line.
Each interface module has its own set of transformer-isolated connectors. The terminal block provides a pair of connections for both transmit and receive signals, with a 600-ohm load across the receive line. An XLR-3M connector provides the link between the interface and the Clear-Com intercom line.
- Interfaces TV cameras, 2-way radios, fiber-opticcircuits, and other devices to Clear-Com party-line intercom
- Each interface has individual transmit, receive, andnull controls
- Transmit output switchable between mic and linelevel, with transmit-level indicator
- Built-in test jack and oscillator enable quicknulling of the transmit/receive hybrid
- Selective party-line capability
- Accepts balanced or unbalanced 4-wire input
- Terminal block and XLR connectors provided for eachinterface
- Powered by the Clear-Com line
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com