The FLEX-3 hybrid wired and wireless intercom system includes 3 headsets and the FlexMax Com-Center. It is a full duplex system for up to 12 users.
The COMSTAR flex max series is a hybrid full duplex system that features both hard-wired headsets and wireless capabiliy built in the same Com-Center.
The series expands the capacity of standard eight person COMSTAR systems through the addition of up to four Max 3G wired headsets that plug into the Flex Max Com-Center.
Create a customized wireless/wired system by simply adding stationary and roaming users to the Flex Max Com-Center.
COMSTAR is a breakthrough full duplex wireless system designed specifically for production teams that need to communicate while working with their hands.
- Outstanding Range -Full duplex communication up to400 yards in any direction from the Com-Center.
- Dual Channel with Conferencing - 2 groups of 6 userscommunicate separately or all together in conference mode.
- Digital, Full Duplex Voice - Dect frequency band(1900 mhx) is reserved by FCC for "PCS" voice communication only.
- Expandable - Start small, then add field programmableheadsets, up to 8 wireless & 4 wired.
- Totally Portable- AC wall plug, rechargeable battery(6 hrs) and AA disposable battery sled included.
- Simple/Instant Setup- Self tuning, no remote antennarequired.
- No FCC License Required -USA, Canada, Europe and Australia certified.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Eartec
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>COMSTAR: 1 year</li>
<li>Digicom: 1 year</li>
<li>SC-1000: 1 year</li>
<li>Simultalk 24G: 6 months</li>
<li>Heavy Duty: 1 year</li>
<li>Midweight: 6 months</li>
<li>Lightweight: 30 days</li>
<li>Rechargeable batteries: 60 days</li>