This COMSTAR Interface Series includes an XT-Plus Com-Center and a software controlled interface. The interface plugs into the port on the rear of the Com-Center and the wired system. Signal levels create a seamless audio link allowing up to eight wireless headsets to communicate with the wired intercom. Users can communicate with wired headsets, hands free, simultaneously, and without interconnecting wires.
- Outstanding Range - Full duplex communication up to 400yards in any direction from the Com-Center
- Dual Channel with Conferencing - 2 groups of 4 users communicate separately or all together in conference mode
- Digital, Full Duplex Voice - Dect frequency band (1900mHz) is reserved byFCC for “PCS” voice communication only
- Expandable – Start small, then add field programmable headsets, up to 8 total
- Totally Portable – AC wall plug, rechargeable battery (6 hrs) and AA disposable battery sled included
- Simple/Instant Setup – Self tuning, no remote antenna required
- No FCC License Required – this version is for the USA FCC license
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Eartec
There are currently no product reviews.