The CC-400 double-ear headset by Clear-Com features high ambient-noise attenuation headphones and a hyper-cardioid dynamic microphone that provide high quality audio. The headset has a flexible design and soft-ear pads to offer superior comfort. Able to rotate 300 degrees, the microphone boom acts as an On/Off switch for quick microphone muting.
The CC-300 and CC-400 headsets can be easily adjusted to accommodate the preference of any user. The microphone boom has a 300° rotation to allow the microphone to be worn on the left or right side of the head. Users can make the headset larger or smaller by using the slide adjusts on either side of the headband. Cushioned with super-soft leatherette
padding, the headphones sit on the ear to provide a comfortable fit for users. A rotating, flexible gooseneck is included for optimal positioning.
Integrated Mute Switch Operation
The CC-300 and CC-400 headset microphones can be turned on and off by moving the mcrophone boom. To turn ON the microphone, pull the boom gently downwards (past the 10 o’clock/2 o’clock position). To turn the microphone OFF, push the boom gently upwards (above the 10 o’clock/ 2 o’clock position).
The CC-300 and CC-400 headsets have been designed so that the cabling and connector type can be adapted quickly to the application. Users can order cables with different XLR connector choices and appropriate pin-outs. To change the connector cable in the field, simply disconnect the cable from the headset and exchange the cable with a standard Phillips screwdriver. The same process can be used to repair and replace a damaged cable on the fly.
- High-quality dynamic hyper-cardioid microphone
- High ambient-noise attenuation headphones
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Flexible gooseneck microphone positioning
- Boom rotation ON/OFF switch for quick microphone muting
- Interchangeable cabling for easy connector changing and repair
- Fully serviceable headsets
- Storage bag included
- 4-Pin XLR Connector (5 or 6 pin connectors also available; call for details)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com
There are currently no product reviews.
All Clear-Com brand systems and products, including wired and wireless belt packs, have a Limited Warranty of two years, with the following exceptions:
- Clear-Com headsets, handsets, microphones, UHF wireless IFB products, and the following DX and PRO products: AC850 Charger, BAT850 Battery, BAT41 and BAT850 batteries, HS12, headsets, remote antenna cables, SP10 Speaker, XLR Adapters and HS20-2 headsets have a Limited Warranty of one year.
- Cables, accessories, components and consumable items including the BP850 battery sled, Beltpack antennas, Beltpack configuration cable, HS4-2 Earpiece, RMK850 Mounting Kit, RAK850 Remote Kit, Beltpack pouch, DX headset extension cable, HS4-3 Earpiece, HSI6000, RMK200, Splitter/Combiner, WS200 Battery Sled, Foam inserts in travel case, CAT-5 cable, base antenna have a Limited Warranty of 90 days.
- Any Clear-Com product that has been classified as obsolete at the time of sale has a Limited Warranty of 90 days from sale and will be replaced with the same product or a sales credit will be issued, at the sole discretion of Clear-Com.
- Clear-Com PRO 850 series wireless base station and Beltpacks have a Limited Warranty of three years.
- Clear-Com UHF WBS Analog wireless intercom systems have a Limited Warranty of three years.
- All software products, including Concert (Client and Server), ECS, EHX, Production Maestro Pro and Logic Maestro are warranted for one year and shall substantially conform to published specifications. The media on which the Software is furnished is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship (under normal use) for a period of one year.