The Clear-Com RS-703* is a two-channel analog beltpack with an XLR-3 line connector and XLR-4M headset connector. A mic preamp with a dynamic range of 130 db enables intelligible voice communication for every volume level, from a whisper to a shout. The beltpack also combines high headroom, low noise audio and shaped frequency contour (Clear-Com Sound) to deliver crystal-clear audio. A thumbwheel level adjustment is available for Program In, as welll as a 3.5mm TRS jack for Program Input.
The RS-703 is compatible with all Encore partyline products, as well as the PL-Pro line and other TW partyline systems via Encore interfaces.
*A TWC-701 interface is required to connect beltpacks to main station. Only one interface is necessary for each system.
- Visual LED indication on top of keypad for Power (green), Call Signal (amber), and Talk Latch (green)
- Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
- Recessed rotary control for Volume with end stops for 270° rotation range
- Concealed, programmable DIP Switches for Latch Talk on Channels A/B, Talk with Call, LEDs Off, Mic Gain, Mic Type, HP Level Off, Min Volume, RTS/Clear-Com and Call-on Talk
- Fully compatible with current and previous models of Clear-Com analog partyline systems
- Low operating current for more beltpack chaining
- Rugged and strong construction
- “Clear-Com Sound” for intelligible audio
- Program Audio thumbwheel adjustment
- 3.5mm Program Audio Input jack
- XLR-3 line connectors with 2-Channel connectivity
- RTS-TW compatible
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com
There are currently no product reviews.
All Clear-Com brand systems and products, including wired and wireless belt packs, have a Limited Warranty of two years, with the following exceptions:
- Clear-Com headsets, handsets, microphones, UHF wireless IFB products, and the following DX and PRO products: AC850 Charger, BAT850 Battery, BAT41 and BAT850 batteries, HS12, headsets, remote antenna cables, SP10 Speaker, XLR Adapters and HS20-2 headsets have a Limited Warranty of one year.
- Cables, accessories, components and consumable items including the BP850 battery sled, Beltpack antennas, Beltpack configuration cable, HS4-2 Earpiece, RMK850 Mounting Kit, RAK850 Remote Kit, Beltpack pouch, DX headset extension cable, HS4-3 Earpiece, HSI6000, RMK200, Splitter/Combiner, WS200 Battery Sled, Foam inserts in travel case, CAT-5 cable, base antenna have a Limited Warranty of 90 days.
- Any Clear-Com product that has been classified as obsolete at the time of sale has a Limited Warranty of 90 days from sale and will be replaced with the same product or a sales credit will be issued, at the sole discretion of Clear-Com.
- Clear-Com PRO 850 series wireless base station and Beltpacks have a Limited Warranty of three years.
- Clear-Com UHF WBS Analog wireless intercom systems have a Limited Warranty of three years.
- All software products, including Concert (Client and Server), ECS, EHX, Production Maestro Pro and Logic Maestro are warranted for one year and shall substantially conform to published specifications. The media on which the Software is furnished is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship (under normal use) for a period of one year.