The Clear-Com RS-703* is a two-channel analog beltpack with an XLR-3 line connector and XLR-4M headset connector. A mic preamp with a dynamic range of 130 db enables intelligible voice communication for every volume level, from a whisper to a shout. The beltpack also combines high headroom, low noise audio and shaped frequency contour (Clear-Com Sound) to deliver crystal-clear audio. A thumbwheel level adjustment is available for Program In, as welll as a 3.5mm TRS jack for Program Input.
The RS-703 is compatible with all Encore partyline products, as well as the PL-Pro line and other TW partyline systems via Encore interfaces.
*A TWC-701 interface is required to connect beltpacks to main station. Only one interface is necessary for each system.
- Visual LED indication on top of keypad for Power (green), Call Signal (amber), and Talk Latch (green)
- Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
- Recessed rotary control for Volume with end stops for 270° rotation range
- Concealed, programmable DIP Switches for Latch Talk on Channels A/B, Talk with Call, LEDs Off, Mic Gain, Mic Type, HP Level Off, Min Volume, RTS/Clear-Com and Call-on Talk
- Fully compatible with current and previous models of Clear-Com analog partyline systems
- Low operating current for more beltpack chaining
- Rugged and strong construction
- “Clear-Com Sound” for intelligible audio
- Program Audio thumbwheel adjustment
- 3.5mm Program Audio Input jack
- XLR-3 line connectors with 2-Channel connectivity
- RTS-TW compatible
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com
There are currently no product reviews.