The Clear-Com RS-702 is a two-channel analog beltpack with an XLR-6 line connector and XLR-4M headset connector. A mic preamp with a dynamic range of 130 db enables intelligible voice communication for every volume level, from a whisper to a shout. The beltpack also combines high headroom, low-noise audio and shaped frequency contour (Clear-Com Sound) to deliver crystal-clear audio.
Recessed rotary volume control, Talk key and Call key guard against accidental activation. The beltpack features LEDs on the top for visual indication of incoming/outgoing call signalization. The RS-702 has a low operating current to allow for more beltpacks in a chain. Additionally, a thumbwheel level adjustment is available for Program In.
DIP Switches and LEDs
A concealed DIP switch panel on the back of the beltpack allows the capability to select audio and key options quickly and easily. DIP switches can control features such as switching between electret or dynamic headset, setting a minimum or off level for headphone output, adjusting volume settings, enabling or disabling LED signals, having Call on Talk or latching the Talk key for Channel A, having Call on Talk or latching the Talk key for Channel B, Channel B Minimum Volume setting, and RTS/ Clear-Com Select. A green LED indicates that the beltpack is powered and a green LED on the Talk key indicates that the microphone is active (Talk is latched). An amber LED indicates a Call signal on the channel.
The RS-702 is designed in a rugged and reliable casing with a retro-design connection to the previous RS-500 Series beltpacks. A belt clip allows a variety of ways to use the beltpack; users can clip it to a belt or lanyard, or users can mount the belt clip to a wall, pole or desk for fixed installations.
The RS-702 is compatible with all Encore partyline products, as well as the PL-Pro line and other partyline systems via Encore interfaces.
Key Features And Benefits
- Visual LED indication on top of keypad for Power (green), Call Signal (amber), and Talk Latch (green)
- Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
- Recessed rotary control for Volume with end stops for 270° rotation range
- Concealed, programmable DIP Switches for Latch Talk on Channels A/B, Talk with Call, LEDs Off, Mic Gain, Mic Type, HP Level Off, Min Volume and Call-on Talk
- Fully compatible with current and previous models of Clear-Com analog partyline systems
- Low operating current for more beltpack chaining
- Rugged and strong construction
- “Clear-Com Sound” for intelligible audio
- Program Audio thumbwheel adjustment
- XLR-6 line connectors for 2-Channel + Program Audio
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com