- Three circuits rather than the usual two
- Each circuit can be Intercom or IFB in any combination
- Circuits linkable, A+B or A+B+C, with front panel switch
- Each circuit may have its termination circuit lifted via rear panel DIP switch
- Independent level control of program audio for each circuit, with an LED VU meter for each
- Mic switch on each circuit can be quickly tapped for locking or held and released for momentary
- Internal power supply is internal, completely linear (except for microprocessor functions) with 2.7A output. Toroidal transformer. Extensive monitoring and auto control.110/220V, 50/60Hz
- Full duplex, hands-free operation in moderately noisy environments. Requires plug-in gooseneck microphone. Particularly noisy environments require a noise canceling differential gooseneck mic.
- Paging output (balanced and isolated) on rear panel activated by front panel momentary push button. Dry contacts (rear panel) simultaneously closed. Requires gooseneck microphone
- Front panel 4-pin XLR may be used for gooseneck microphone or headset
- Front panel green LED indicates presence of 24VDC across the circuits
- Three front panel red LEDs report status of each circuit. In case of trouble (short, overheating etc.) the appropriate red LED illuminates and flashes. Repairing the problem automatically restarts the circuit.
For those who do not require all the capabilities of the MS301, we offer the MS300. It has all the features and qualities of the MS301, without the IFB, Paging and Auxiliary Audio functions, resulting in considerable savings in cost.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Pro Intercom
There are currently no product reviews.