The Clear-Com SB-704 includes all of the features of the MS-704, with a 4 x10 assignment matrix in place of the internal speaker (external speaker required for station monitoring). The station features a ten-position slide switch matrix that allows assignment of any of the ten intercom lines to any of the four intercom channels, to an isolated separate party-line, or to an off position.
- Four Independent Intercom Channel for ultimate flexibility
- Microprocessor-Controlled Logic assures maximum communications power
- Universal Voltage Power Supply for 100 - 240 VAC operation, with shortcircuit protection on each channel
- Linking Control instantly links channels together in "super party line"
- Separate Talk and Listen Buttons for each channel
- Individual Listen Volume Controls for each channel
- "All-Talk" Function permits instant communications to all four channels
- Four Separate Program Inputs are electronically balanced
- Three Interruptible IFB Channels make talent cueing easy
- "Announce" Button with Relay for external paging
- Visual "Call Signaling" alerts users when others want to speak to them
- Wide-Range High-Output Speaker for optimum clarity in all acoustic environments
- "Hot-Mic" Output allows easy connection to external IFBs
- Adjustable Mic Proximity Compensation reduces acoustic feedback
- Superior "Contoured" Audio insures excellent voice intelligibility under all noise conditions, including high-noise environments
- LED buttons for talk, call, announce, link, all talk, and mic on
- Remote Mic Kill switch turns o the microphone talk circuits
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com
There are currently no product reviews.