The Clear-Com SB-704 includes all of the features of the MS-704, with a 4 x10 assignment matrix in place of the internal speaker (external speaker required for station monitoring). The station features a ten-position slide switch matrix that allows assignment of any of the ten intercom lines to any of the four intercom channels, to an isolated separate party-line, or to an off position.
- Four Independent Intercom Channel for ultimate flexibility
- Microprocessor-Controlled Logic assures maximum communications power
- Universal Voltage Power Supply for 100 - 240 VAC operation, with shortcircuit protection on each channel
- Linking Control instantly links channels together in "super party line"
- Separate Talk and Listen Buttons for each channel
- Individual Listen Volume Controls for each channel
- "All-Talk" Function permits instant communications to all four channels
- Four Separate Program Inputs are electronically balanced
- Three Interruptible IFB Channels make talent cueing easy
- "Announce" Button with Relay for external paging
- Visual "Call Signaling" alerts users when others want to speak to them
- Wide-Range High-Output Speaker for optimum clarity in all acoustic environments
- "Hot-Mic" Output allows easy connection to external IFBs
- Adjustable Mic Proximity Compensation reduces acoustic feedback
- Superior "Contoured" Audio insures excellent voice intelligibility under all noise conditions, including high-noise environments
- LED buttons for talk, call, announce, link, all talk, and mic on
- Remote Mic Kill switch turns o the microphone talk circuits
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com
There are currently no product reviews.
All Clear-Com brand systems and products, including wired and wireless belt packs, have a Limited Warranty of two years, with the following exceptions:
- Clear-Com headsets, handsets, microphones, UHF wireless IFB products, and the following DX and PRO products: AC850 Charger, BAT850 Battery, BAT41 and BAT850 batteries, HS12, headsets, remote antenna cables, SP10 Speaker, XLR Adapters and HS20-2 headsets have a Limited Warranty of one year.
- Cables, accessories, components and consumable items including the BP850 battery sled, Beltpack antennas, Beltpack configuration cable, HS4-2 Earpiece, RMK850 Mounting Kit, RAK850 Remote Kit, Beltpack pouch, DX headset extension cable, HS4-3 Earpiece, HSI6000, RMK200, Splitter/Combiner, WS200 Battery Sled, Foam inserts in travel case, CAT-5 cable, base antenna have a Limited Warranty of 90 days.
- Any Clear-Com product that has been classified as obsolete at the time of sale has a Limited Warranty of 90 days from sale and will be replaced with the same product or a sales credit will be issued, at the sole discretion of Clear-Com.
- Clear-Com PRO 850 series wireless base station and Beltpacks have a Limited Warranty of three years.
- Clear-Com UHF WBS Analog wireless intercom systems have a Limited Warranty of three years.
- All software products, including Concert (Client and Server), ECS, EHX, Production Maestro Pro and Logic Maestro are warranted for one year and shall substantially conform to published specifications. The media on which the Software is furnished is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship (under normal use) for a period of one year.