Remote station provides four independent intercom channels, with programmable front-panel buttons for versatility. Separate volume controls for each channel and four separate audio program inputs via DB-15 Connector. Three IFB channels for talent cuing and announce button/relay for paging. Powered by the intercom line.
RM-704 Remote Station
The RM-704 remote station is powered directly from the intercom line and requires no external AC power, allowing it to be placed anywhere regardless of available electrical mains. The RM-704 has all of the same functions as the MS-704, except that it has no power supply, circuit breaker, or linking function.
Superior “Contoured” Audio
Compatible with all Clear-Com party-line intercoms, the 704 series accepts a wide range of dynamic headsets, with a choice of headset connectors. Optional plug-in noise-cancelling gooseneck microphones are available in 9” and 18” lengths.
Redundant “Failsafe” Power Supply
The 1.2-amp universal switching power supply is a 30-volt regulated supply with multiple short-circuit protection. It can sense the difference between a long-term short circuit and an instantaneous overload, allowing the intercom to continue to operate even when a station is plugged in, momentarily exceeding the capacity of the power supply. If a shutdown occurs from a shorted intercom cable, the power supply will recover under full load when the short is removed.
“Easy Access” Sub Panel
A removable front panel gives the operator easy access to the station’s configuration switches and trim pots. Clearly labeled and simple to adjust, these controls allow the station to be instantly configured for virtually any communications application. When configuration is complete, the front panel re-attaches, revealing only those controls useful for normal operation.
Multiple Program Audio Sources
The station accepts five separate program audio sources: four line-level balanced inputs and one assignable line level input. The assignable program input accepts a balanced signal and is designed for monitoring external audio in the headset or speaker. The four balanced program inputs can be used to create individual program feeds on the intercom channels. Three of these channels can be used for program interrupt.
- Four Independent Intercom Channels for ultimate flexibility
- Microprocessor-Controlled Logic assures maximum communications power
- Separate Talk and Listen Buttons for each channel
- Individual Listen Volume Controls for each channel
- “All-Talk” Function permits instant communications to all four channels
- Four Separate Program Inputs are electronically balanced
- Three Interruptible IFB Channels make talent cueing easy
- “Announce” Button with Relay for external paging
- Visual “Call Signaling” alerts users when others want to speak to them
- Wide-Range High-Output Speaker for optimum clarity in all acoustic environments
- “Hot-Mic” Output allows easy connection to external IFBs
- Adjustable Mic Proximity Compensation reduces acoustic feedback
- Superior “Contoured” Audio insures excellent voice intelligibility under all noise conditions, including high-noise environments
- LED buttons for talk, call, announce, link, all talk, and mic on
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com