The Clear-Com PK-7 power supply will support up to 24 Que-Com headset stations and 12 RS-701 partyline beltpacks. It is line and load regulated and short-circuit protected.
- High-performance, full-duplex two-way communications at a modest price
- Wide frequency response and high volume
- All metal belt pack with belt clip
- Compatible with all Clear-Com stations, power supplies, accessories and interfaces
- Noise-cancelling mic
- Mic switch and volume control
- Interconnects with standard mic cable
- Permanently attached lightweight noise-isolating headsets
- Soft ear cushions and adjustable headbands
- UL and SA listed power supply supports up to 30 headset stations
- Line and load regulated
- Short-circuit protected
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Clear-Com
There are currently no product reviews.
All Clear-Com brand systems and products, including wired and wireless belt packs, have a Limited Warranty of two years, with the following exceptions:
- Clear-Com headsets, handsets, microphones, UHF wireless IFB products, and the following DX and PRO products: AC850 Charger, BAT850 Battery, BAT41 and BAT850 batteries, HS12, headsets, remote antenna cables, SP10 Speaker, XLR Adapters and HS20-2 headsets have a Limited Warranty of one year.
- Cables, accessories, components and consumable items including the BP850 battery sled, Beltpack antennas, Beltpack configuration cable, HS4-2 Earpiece, RMK850 Mounting Kit, RAK850 Remote Kit, Beltpack pouch, DX headset extension cable, HS4-3 Earpiece, HSI6000, RMK200, Splitter/Combiner, WS200 Battery Sled, Foam inserts in travel case, CAT-5 cable, base antenna have a Limited Warranty of 90 days.
- Any Clear-Com product that has been classified as obsolete at the time of sale has a Limited Warranty of 90 days from sale and will be replaced with the same product or a sales credit will be issued, at the sole discretion of Clear-Com.
- Clear-Com PRO 850 series wireless base station and Beltpacks have a Limited Warranty of three years.
- Clear-Com UHF WBS Analog wireless intercom systems have a Limited Warranty of three years.
- All software products, including Concert (Client and Server), ECS, EHX, Production Maestro Pro and Logic Maestro are warranted for one year and shall substantially conform to published specifications. The media on which the Software is furnished is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship (under normal use) for a period of one year.