The Assistive Listening Package (AL-9000) includes a system designed to help hard-of-hearing people better understand speech, music, and other sounds they may struggle to hear. The Assistive Listening system can be used during a movie, performance, lecture, meeting, or worship service. The package includes four lightweight belt pack receivers (ALB-9000) with in-ear headphones, and are to be worn by the audience members who require hearing assistance. Each belt back is battery powered, and has 100 user-selectable UHF channels. They are very easy to set up and operate. The package also includes an ALT-9000 wireless transmitter base station, which attaches to your in-house sound system, and then wirelessly transmits to the the belt packs being worn in the audience. A wired, handheld mic must be used with this base station. This system is expandable for an unlimited number of listeners, if you choose to add more belt packs. The Assistive Listening system is ADA compliant, rack mountable, and comes in a lightweight carrying case. Use it in Houses of Worship, Theaters, Cinemas, Auditoriums, and Classrooms. FREQUENCY: 902-928 MHz
- Four beltpack receivers (ALB-9000)
- Four lightweight in-ear headphones (AL-HP)
- Wireless transmitter base station - 902-928 MHz (ALT-9000)
- Sturdy cardboard carrying case
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Anchor Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
Anchor Audio products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of SIX (6) YEARS from the date of original purchase unless listed below:
- Anchor Audio Bluetooth comes with a SIX (6) YEAR warranty period.
- All microphone and beltpack transmitters shall be warranted for a TWO (2) YEAR period.
- Batteries in the Bigfoot, Beacon, Liberty, Go Getter, MegaVox Pro, Explorer Pro, Acclaim, AN-Mini, RescueMAN, TourVox, ProLink, and Little Big Horn systems shall be warranted for a TWO (2) YEAR period.
- PortaCom and ProLink 500 headsets and beltpacks shall be warranted for a TWO (2) YEAR period.
- Built-in CD and MP3 players shall be warranted for a TWO (2) YEAR period.
- All woodworking shall be warranted for a TWO (2) YEAR period.
- CouncilMAN and Assistive Listening Systems shall be warranted for a TWO (2) YEAR period.
- All cases and covers shall be warranted for a TWO (2) YEAR period