The PLX2 series is a range of premium quality, high-power amplifiers designed for the most demanding live performance uses. Built on the third generation of QSC PowerLight® technology, PLX2 amplifiers combine light weight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability. With power ratings up to 3,600 watts, PLX2 amplifiers are capable of providing plenty of clean, undistorted output to the most power hungry speaker systems.
The 2-channel PLX1804 amplifier, at a mere 13 lb., brings PLX performance and technology to applications that don't require bridged or 2-ohm operation. Delivering 600W at 8 ohms (35 dB gain) and 900W at 4 ohms, this amplifier is not rated for 2-ohm operation. 2RU high and 11-in. deep.
- Very light weight ("02" models, 21 lbs/9.5 kg, "04" models 13 lbs/5.9 kg).
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged.
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting. 02 models also feature bridge and parallel mode LED indicators.
- Speakon® NL-4 output connectors provide a positive-locking speaker connection. Ch 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers.
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment.
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation.
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending.
- Value combined with uncompromised PLX technology, quality and performance for applications that don't require bridged or 2 ohm stereo operation.
- Two models with power ratings up to 900 watts per channel @ 4 ohms.
- Clip limiting protects speakers; thermal limiting maintains operation even during abnormal overloads.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized QSC
There are currently no product reviews.
3-year limited warranty.
Promotional 6-year warranty: For an additional 3 years of warranty on all amplifiers GX, RMX, PLX, PLX2, and on HPR and K Series powered loudspeaker products, register on the QSC web site. http://www.qscaudio.com/warranty/warrantyinfo.htm