The Pro-LITE(tm) 2.0 power amplifier features an incredibly lightweight, efficient design with high power and stable performance. The Crest Audio Pro-LITE 2.0 amplifier is designed with an advanced, high-speed class D design with a switch-mode power supply that reduces weight while increasing reliability, thermal efficiency and output power in parallel, stereo and bridged modes. The Pro-LITE 2.0 boasts two channels with independent, fourth-order 100 Hz crossovers and power ratings of 540 watts per channel at 4 ohms stereo (up to 2,000 watts bridged @ 4 ohms) at just 11.6 lbs. A robust power supply allows these amplifiers to deliver consistent, stable performance with low frequencies. Pro-LITE Series power amps are built every bit as strong and solid as audio pros expect from Crest Audio, with heavy-duty circuit boards and added emphasis on mission-critical components like extra-large capacitors and inductors that optimize 2-ohm operation. The onboard protection suite includes Crest Audio's proprietary ACL(tm) Automatic Clip Limiting circuitry, which prevents the amplifier from sending potentially damaging clipped signals to the loudspeakers, as well as DC, Temp, Signal and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators. The Pro-LITE Series is backed by a free five-year extended warranty.
- 8 Ohm Bridged - 1160 W
- 4 Ohm Bridged - 2000 W
- 2 Ohm Stereo - 980 W (2 x 2 ohms)
- 4 Ohm Stereo - 540 W (2 x 4 ohms)
- 8 Ohm Stereo - 300 W (2 x 8 ohms)
- 2 Ohm Stereo - 1050 W (1 x 2 ohms)
- 4 Ohm Stereo - 600 W (1 x 4 ohms)
- 8 Ohm Stereo - 290 W (1 x 8 ohms)
- Thermal, DC, subsonic, incorrect loads, under and over voltage
- Inputs: Dual Combination 1/4" XLR
- Outputs: Three Speakon connectors for two channels plus common bridge
- Weight: 11.6 lbs.
- Five-year warranty
- Temperature dependent variable speed 80 mm DC fan
- 2 front panel attenuators, crossover select switch for H.P.F, Normal and L.P.F and input mode switch
- Weight Unpacked: 11.88 lb(5.39 kg)
- Weight Packed: 14.29 lb(6.48 kg)
- Width Packed: 12.75"(32.385 cm)
- Height Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4.75"(12.065 cm)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Crest Audio
There are currently no product reviews.