The Cloud VTX range of four-channel power amplifiers are intended for commercial and industrial public address and sound reinforcement applications where unquestionable long-term reliability is the primary consideration.
The VTX4120 offers 4 x 120W into 4 ohms. Designed with precision, the new Cloud range achieves long term high quality acoustic performance, built in accordance with Cloud's principle of reliability, the VTX series is the perfect choice for low maintenance and worry free installations.
The VTX4120 can be converted to 100V line output with the optional CXL-800 + CXL-100T transformers per channel.
- 4 x 120W into 4 ohms
- Extensive protection against short-circuit and reactive loads, clipping, DC and overheating
- Optional VTX-WM1 card allows amplifier monitoring from any web browser
- Per-channel, front panel LEDs for power status, signal presence, peak level and protection
- Balanced line level inputs with gain trim
- Input routing switches
- Bridge mode switches
- Per channel switched hi-pass filter (18dB/oct below 65Hz)
- Forced-air cooling
- Compatible with RL1 remote volume control
- Optional BOSE EQ cards available
- 2U 19" rackmounting unit
- Model: VTX4120
- Manufactured by: Cloud
Copyright © 2013 AVShop.ca operated by Shopstix Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Use of this site constitutes agreement with our Terms & Conditions