Our light-as-a feather iNUKE power amps have been wildly successful, and we’ve sold truckloads of them all over the world! Why? Because they are ultra-dependable, put out massive amounts of power, yet weigh so very little thanks to our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies. But we think we may have outdone ourselves with the new iNUKE NU12000, which packs a whopping 12,000-Watt total output! Yes, that’s right—a stereo power amplifier with 6,000 Watts output per channel @ 2 Ohms, or 2 x 3,400 Watts @ 4 Ohms—and it weighs less than 26.5 lbs. / 12 kg. This groundbreaking amplifier is also available in a USB-addressable DSP version, the iNUKE NU12000DSP.
- Delivers 2 x 6000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1700 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 26.5 lbs / 12 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Delivered with Neutrik* powerCON 32A* twist-lock connector (cable not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.