Ultra-Compact Phantom Power Supply
Universal phantom power supply for any condenser microphone
Selectable +12 / +48 V power supply
Ultra-low noise audio performance
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
You need phantom power to take advantage of the rich, robust sound of condenser microphones. The ultra-compact PS400 provides the power you need to use your favorite condenser mics, and it's small enough to fit in your pocket.
The PS400 features XLR THRU jacks and provides superb noise-free operation. Just connect your condenser mic to the MIC INPUT and send a line from the MIC THRU to your mixer. You can toggle between +12 V and +48 V power for maximum flexibility. This handy audio solution comes with a 12 V DC power supply and an LED to indicate when it is powered up.
With its small size and even smaller price tag, the PS400 is the perfect way to have phantom power on-the-go. See how it complements your favorite microphones at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer today.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.