3-Mode Multi-Functional 48-Point Balanced Patchbay
Dismantling a stage after a gig is much easier when cables are organized. BEHRINGER's ULTRAPATCH PRO PX3000 is just what you need to conserve space in the studio or on stage, keeping your cables orderly and tangle-free.
This 48-point patchbay features high-quality, fully-balanced 1/4" TRS jacks. The multi-functional PX3000 is the ideal way to gain control over the cable runs in your studio. Crawling around under your desk searching for cables will become a thing of the past.
The PX3000’s three modes function as follows:
- NORMAL interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks.
- THRU interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack.
- HALF NORMAL interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks.
- Professional and fully balanced patchbay eliminates cable clutter in your studio, adding order and clarity
- Fully balanced high-quality ¼” TRS connectors
- 3 modes, easily selectable per channel via top-side switches
- "Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- "Thru" interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack
- "Half Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.