The Alto Professional Stealth Wireless Pro system adds wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker, obviating the necessity for long, complex cable runs, simplifying setup and teardown, saving time—all without any compromise in audio quality. The system works perfectly well through walls, floors and ceilings, providing setup flexibility that far exceeds conventional hard-wired systems.
Stealth Wireless Pro contains a single dual-channel transmitter with a 2-antenna system (either dual mono or stereo switchable) for true diversity operation. A front panel LCD screen with dual frequency display conveniently shows the RF frequency and channel as well as the AF signal level for each channel.
The trim-sized unit is easily 1U rack-mountable, with two units fitting side-by-side in a 19” rack. The included rack kit includes BNC connectors for attaching antennae at the front of the rack. BNC extension cables are also included. This self-contained kit provides a convenient wireless path to carry a stereo audio signal from the main mixing/listening location to the sound system. The Stealth Wireless Series adds wireless connectivity to nearly any active loudspeaker system. In addition, the Stealth Wireless Series greatly reduces the setup time of a travelling or temporary sound system by
eliminating the need for lengthy and unsightly cable runs that may otherwise interfere with the dance floor, patrons, or venue staff.
Stealth Wireless Pro can be set for mono or stereo use. Two XLR + balanced TRS 1/4" combo inputs on the transmitter accommodate the main outputs from nearly any mixing board or console. Each of the receiving units has a single XLR output to send the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo.
Two receivers are included with the system. They feature slim-line metal housings, dual removableand swiveling hinged antennas, delay line functionality and a Feature Lock Switch to prevent unintended operation once the system is configured. The Stealth Wireless Pro Expander Pack provides two additional receivers for adding more loudspeakers to a system and providing increased coverage. The user may add as many expander packs as needed to accommodate any size system.
- Dual-channel UHF Transmission and True Diversity reception for mission critical applications
- Auto frequency scan and sync between transmitter and receiver units
- Two XLR + balanced TRS ¼” combo inputs
- Single XLR output sends the signal to powered speaker array a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo
- Aluminum and steel enclosures and removable antennae
- Rack-mountable transmitter with optional front panel antenna placement
- Backlit dual LCD displays with RF and AF metering
- Trim size is easily 1U rack-mountable; two fit side-by-side in 19” rack
- BNC extension cables included
- Stealth Wireless Pro Expander Packs available
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Alto