The Sescom SES-MULTI-PAD is the Ultimate Selectable Level Cut Balanced Audio Attenuator Pad that Plugs into Your Equipment I/O's or Inline Cables!
The unit features selectable decibel attenuation levels of -5dB, -10dB, -20dB, -30dB, -40dB and minus 50 decibels. Housed in the same do-it-all housing as Sescom's flagship IL-19, the SES-MULTI-PAD is ready to plug directly into other equipment's outputs or inputs with its built in XLR connectors. A long time requested design that's useful as an audio engineering tool as much as a problem solver in the field or in the studio. Can also be used with adapters to attenuate unbalanced audio in a pinch with no ill effects.
Set the level of attenuation YOU NEED and ELIMINATE DISTORTION from hot audio signals with the SES-MULTI-PAD today!
- High Impact ABS Plastic Housing with Male to Female XLR Connectors Built In
- High quality six-position selectable attenuator gives you the ability to dial in the right amount of signal padding for every job, every time
- Precision attenuation amounts of 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 decibels.
- A fully balanced XLR male to XLR female inline fixed audio pad attenuator with hot audio controller.
- Stops overloading peaks and distortion - Provides totally Flat, Full-Bandwidth across-the-board level cut; lowering the signal to the level you need!
- Inline design with Built-In Male and Female XLRs right in the housing: Plugs directly into equipment's inputs OR outputs - No additional cables or adapters needed
- Can also be inserted in-between two XLR cables
- Extremely High-Quality Low-Noise Circuitry for Ultra-High "Sescom-Renowned" Performance
- 100% Assembled and Quality Controlled in the USA
- Impedance friendly design effectively lowers too-hot audio to proper levels to remove distortion
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sescom
There are currently no product reviews.
90 Day Limited Warranty