MZF 8000 is a new filter module for the MKH 8000 professional RF condenser microphone series. Especially in the broadcast and film industries, it effectively blocks interference caused by infrasound, such as low-frequency noises caused by wind and handling.
- Switchable roll-off filter (-3 dB at 160 Hz)
- Fixed low-cut filter (-3 dB at 16 Hz)
- Suppresses infrasound especially well
- Extremely low inherent noise - complex acoustic details are preserved
- High-quality -10 dB pad protects against overdriving
- Fully floating balanced output allows for non-critical connection technology with minimal distortion
- Extremely compact design
- Module can be used with remote accessory
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sennheiser
There are currently no product reviews.
Sennheiser : 2 years
Sennheiser Evolution Series: 10 years
Sennheiser Aviation Series: 5 years
Neumann : 1 year
Klein & Hummel : 2 years