Whether you're recording or performing, it's important to keep AC hum out of the mix. No matter the quality of the venue's wiring, the BEHRINGER HD400 Hum Destroyer eliminates AC hum quickly and reliably.
The HD400 features two channels that can eliminate hum in two mono signals or one stereo signal. Try putting it between a stereo mixer and your power amps for a squeaky-clean sound free of AC hum. It breaks ground loops safely while maintaining the highest sound quality. It can even convert unbalanced signals into balanced without any signal degradation.
- Removes AC hum and noise - fast, easy and reliable
- Breaks ground loops safely, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Automatically converts unbalanced to balanced signals without any signal loss
- Two 1/4'' TRS inputs and outputs for 2 mono or 1 stereo signal
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.