Today, there is a need to know just how loud your surroundings really are. The CHECK MATES are inexpensive tools everybody should own. The CM-140 and CM-150 meet the same IEC 651 Type 2 standards of SPL meters that cost 5 times as much or more. Windscreen and battery are included with each of the CHECK MATE models.
The CHECK MATE series SPL (Sound Pressure Level) meters, first introduced in early 2003, allow musicians, sound contractors, and others to measure SPL in decibels (dB). A decibel is defined as the unit for measuring relative loudness of a sound. We have expanded our line from one CHECK MATE SPL Meter to four products in the category. We have sold thousands of units to working musicians, DJs, police departments, sound contractors, racetracks, etc...
The CM-160 is the latest in the line of Galaxy Audio SPL Meters. The CM-160 is similar to our model CM-150, except that it has an internal memory storage, which records the SPL and allows it to be transferred to a computer at a later time. The CM-160 comes complete with a carry case, windscreen, USB cable, and software for computer.
- Internal Memory Storage
- Back light
- RS-232 Interface
- Graph Indication
- MAX/MIN Function
- Auto Ranging (30 ~ 130dB)
- Level Range Display
- AC/DC Signal Output
- Resolution 0.1 dB
- Auto Power Off
- IEC 651 Type II, ANSI S1.4 Type II
- Time Display
- Microphone: ½" Electret condenser microphone
- Accuracy: ±1.5 dB (ref 94dB @1KHz)
- Level Range:
- Lo = 30 ~ 80 dB
- Med = 50 ~ 100 dB
- Hi = 80 ~ 130 dB
- Auto = 30 ~ 130 dB
- Auxiliary Outputs: AC Signal Output
- Frequency Weighting: A , C
- Time Weighting: Fast (125mS) , Slow (1 sec.)
- Dynamic Range: 50 dB
- Frequency Range: 31.5Hz to 8KHz
- Alarm Function: Over, Under
- Battery Life: 9V Battery 50 hours (included)
- Storage Temp.: -10°C~ 60°C(<70% R.H.)
- Dimension: 10.8" ×2.5" ×1.2" ( 275mm×64mm×30mm )
- Weight: Approx. 0.764lbs. (285g)(including battery)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
Galaxy Audio products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 3 years (except check mate and anyspot which are waranteed for 1 year) against any defects in manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.