Today, there is a need to know just how loud your surroundings really are. The CHECK MATES are inexpensive tools everybody should own. The CM-140 and CM-150 meet the same IEC 651 Type 2 standards of SPL meters that cost 5 times as much or more. Windscreen and battery are included with each of the CHECK MATE models.
The CHECK MATE series SPL (Sound Pressure Level) meters, first introduced in early 2003, allow musicians, sound contractors, and others to measure SPL in decibels (dB). A decibel is defined as the unit for measuring relative loudness of a sound. We have expanded our line from one CHECK MATE SPL Meter to four products in the category. We have sold thousands of units to working musicians, DJs, police departments, sound contractors, racetracks, etc...
- Mini Size
- Low Cost High Performance
- MAX Function
- Level Range Display
- Resolution 0.5 dB
- Microphone: ½" Electret condenser microphone
- Accuracy: ±2 dB (under reference conditions 94dB @1KHz)
- Level Range:
- 1 = 40 ~ 70 dB
- 2 = 60 ~ 90 dB
- 3 = 80 ~ 110 dB
- 4 = 100 ~ 130 dB
- Frequency Weighting: A , C
- Time Weighting: Fast , Slow
- Dynamic Range: 30 dB
- Frequency Range: 125Hz to 8KHz
- Battery Life: 9V Battery 110 hours (included)
- Operation Temp.: 0°C~ 40°C (32 to 104ºF)
- Storage Temp.: -10°C~ 60°C(14 to 140ºF)
- Dimension: 9.1" ×2.1" ×1.3" (232mm×54mm×34mm)
- Weight: Approx. 0.37lbs. (170g)(including battery)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Galaxy Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
Galaxy Audio products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 3 years (except check mate and anyspot which are waranteed for 1 year) against any defects in manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.