The CBT-500 Cable Tester by Hosa Technology diagnoses signal failure in cables terminated with any combination of XLR, Phone, Phono, and speakON® connectors, as well as DIN, Ethernet, and USB Type A to Type B cables. It is also equipped with removable leads to verify continuity of additional connectors and jacks. Operation requires one 9-volt battery (included).
• Turn knob to position 1
• Plug one connector into corresponding jack on left side of tester
• Plug other connector into corresponding jack on right side of tester
• Turn knob to each position to check wiring of each contact
• Apply the tip of each lead to the corresponding contacts
• If continuity exists, the center LED will illuminate and tester will beep
• Turn knob to Battery Check
• LED will illuminate if the battery is charged
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Hosa
There are currently no product reviews.
HOSA cables and adaptors are warranted by Soundcraft Canada to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product as long as they are owned by the original purchaser. Headphones, patch bays, footswitches, microphone stands, equipment racks, data-link boxes, cable testers, direct boxes, hum eliminators, signal selectors, and console lamps are warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free of defects in material and workmanship. In the event of such defects, the product will be repaired without charge or replaced with a new one (at manufacturer's discretion). This warranty will be void if this product has been modified without prior authorization or subjected to abuse.