The CBT-500 Cable Tester by Hosa Technology diagnoses signal failure in cables terminated with any combination of XLR, Phone, Phono, and speakON® connectors, as well as DIN, Ethernet, and USB Type A to Type B cables. It is also equipped with removable leads to verify continuity of additional connectors and jacks. Operation requires one 9-volt battery (included).
• Turn knob to position 1
• Plug one connector into corresponding jack on left side of tester
• Plug other connector into corresponding jack on right side of tester
• Turn knob to each position to check wiring of each contact
• Apply the tip of each lead to the corresponding contacts
• If continuity exists, the center LED will illuminate and tester will beep
• Turn knob to Battery Check
• LED will illuminate if the battery is charged
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Hosa
There are currently no product reviews.
All Hosa cables and adaptors are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
All other Hosa products, including but not limited to headphones, hard-wired stage boxes, patch bays, footswitches, equipment racks, microphone stands, console lamps, and electronic components, are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase.