The Ebtech 6 in 1 cable tester is the professional's choice for multi-function cable testers. The Ebtech 6 in 1 displays the exact wiring of any cable or adapter and even allows testing of cables installed in building walls. Its intermittent detection allows you to wiggle a cable and know if there was an intermittent connection at any time - even if you didn't see the LEDs change! With the functions of test tone generation, phantom power detect, and grounded XLR shield detect, the Ebtech Swizz Army 6 in 1 is the perfect utility tool!
Ebtech 6 in 1 Features:
- Connectors: XLR, 1/4", RCA, 1/8", TT, MIDI
- Cable Wiring Display clearly shows which pin is wired to what.
- The Cable Wiring Display clearly shows continuity, opens and shorts for each pin.
- Intermittent Detect and Display: The Ebtech Swizz Army 6 in 1 stores and displays the intermittent information until you reset it - it even tells you which line has a problem.
- Installed Cable Testing: Connect the Ebtech Swizz Army 6 in 1 to one end of the cable and see if any of the lines are shorted together. Then, connect a shorting connector onto the other end of the cable and if the lines are good, the Cable Wiring display will show them as all shorted to each other.
- Test Tone Generation: The Ebtech Swizz Army 6 in 1 generates a 1kHz or 440Hz tone.
- Phantom Detect: The Ebtech Swizz Army 6 in 1 displays when a DC voltage is present on Pin 2 and Pin 3 individually.
- Grounded Shield Detect: Confirms that the XLR connector shield is connected to Pin 1 (grounded).
- Belt clip is included.
- Runs on two AA batteries (not included).
The Ebtech 6 in 1 is the perfect utility tool - No studio or FOH engineer should be without one!
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized EBTech
There are currently no product reviews.
All Morley and Ebtech products are unconditionally warranted for two years from date of