We all know how frustrating and time consuming it can be when your audio cables fail. With the dbx CT2 cable testing unit you can now evaluate a large variety of your cables with ease. The CT2 offers many common connectors such as Speaker Twist, XLR, Phono, BNC, DIN, TRS, TS, DMX, & Banana. The CT2 allows for testing cables even with different connectors at each end. For example, it is simple to test a TRS to XLR cable. With well illuminated LED indicators and a simple rotary dial, users can quickly establish whether a cable is wired and functioning correctly, or if it is dead and in need of repair.
- 6-position rotary selector with individual LED’s for up to five pins plus internal battery life check
- ‘Banana’ connector continuity tester with beeper and LED indicator
- Super-rugged construction for durability and longer life
- (2) Speaker Twist connectors for testing of 4 pin->to pin connections
- (2) XLR connectors (1 x Male, 1 x Female) for testing of 3 pin->to pin connections
- (2) RCA Phono connectors for testing of 2 pin->to pin connections
- (2) BNC connectors for testing of 2 pin->to pin connections
- (2) MIDI (5-pin DIN) connectors for testing of 5 pin->to pin connections
- (2) DMX (5-pin) connectors for testing of 5 pin->to pin connections
- (2) 1/4” TRS connectors for testing of 3 pin->to pin connections
- (2) Banana connectors for testing of 1 pin->to pin connections
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized dbx
There are currently no product reviews.
Soundcraft, Lexicon, BSS, and dbx products are warranted to be free from defects of material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of delivery to the original user. Repairs will be undertaken at no cost for labor or materials within this time period.