Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable Behringer CT200 Cable Tester. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Test With the Best
The CT200 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (¼", 1⁄8"), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB. Choose from 3 diagnostic modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone. The CT200 can check for continuity, intermittent or shorted connections, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment’s notice.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (1/4", 1/8"), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.