The multi-mode STL-1 functions as two separate direct boxes in stereo mode. In the mono mode, two high impedance, unbalanced input signals can be combined into one low impedance, isolated balanced output mono signal to conserve channels in a snake. Also in the mono mode, two high impedance unbalanced signals can be combined into one low impedance balanced signal, isolated and split into two separate mono output signals. Comes with two shunts on the input to eliminate feedback.
- Stereo mode functions as two separate direct boxes
- Mono mode can combine two high impedance, unbalanced input signals into one low impedance balanced signal
- Heavy duty steel box
- Superior quality connectors and transformer
- Recessed connectors and switches to prevent damage
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Paralleled 1/4 inch output for on-stage monitoring
- Individually tested for performance and quality
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized RapcoHorizon
There are currently no product reviews.