The DN100 has become an established favourite amongst both engineers and musicians alike. With its high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity, DN100 faithfully reproduces the character of electric and acoustic instruments and allows far more of the detail of musical performances to be captured. DN100 is intended for professional applications where +48 V phantom power is a standard feature on all mixing consoles, and its innovative design results in a significantly higher clipping point than many other active DI Boxes, providing +10 dBu output into a 2 kΩ load. This increased headroom means that much higher level input signals can be accommodated without the need for an attenuating pad. Combined with a very low noise input circuit topology, DN100 offers a very wide dynamic range, and only requires a single -30 dB pad for use when connecting directly to instrument amplifier outputs.
DN100 is built to handle the rigours of life on the road, a thick aluminium extrusion protects the electronics, and in turn is covered by a tough silicone rubber sleeve.
- High-headroom design with +48 V phantom power for extended dynamic range
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation between PA and stage equipment
- Balanced line input on Neutrik* XLR and high impedance input and link output on 1/4” TRS connectors
- 30 dB input pad and earth lift switches
- Features Kensington* lock for added security
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Klark Teknik
There are currently no product reviews.
1 Year warranty with extension to 3 years upon registration