The X32's expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-MADI Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. The 32-channel interface brings even more I/O options to the X32 by instantly enabling it for MADI networking. The MADI or AES10 protocol is quickly becoming an industry standard in many broadcast applications.
The X32 ships with the X-USB card in the expansion slot, but by installing the X-MADI card, you will be ready to integrate with MADI networks, with 32-channels of bidirectional audio. X-MADI provides Optical duplex SC-plugs (IEC874-19) to connect with fibre optic MADI devices, with multimode fibre optic cable lengths of up to 2 km supported. Dual BNC terminals are also provided for transmission via standard 75-Ohm coaxial cable of up to 100 m length.
- 32-channel, bi-directional audio interface via MADI (AES10)
- Optical duplex SC-plugs (IEC874-19) to connect with fibre optic MADI devices
- Multimode fibre optic cable length of up to 2 km supported
- Dual BNC terminals for transmission via standard 75-Ohm coaxial cable of up to 100 m length
- BNC connectivity can be used as a redundancy network with fibre optic installations
- Console allows selecting a block of 32 out of up to 64 MADI channels
- Both MADI formats 56-channel (AES10-1991) and 64-channel (AES10-2003) supported
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.