Resident Audio's NF-Series reference monitors have been designed to deliver extremely flat frequency response in any recording, mixing, and mastering environment.
Both the NF50 and NF80 employ advanced crossover technology that has been optimized for use with the installed drivers and cabinet design. Built-in dual class A/B amplifiers ensure unusually high output levels with plenty of headroom, and multiple input connectors allow easy integration into any system. All NF-Series monitors are magnetically shielded so they can be operated in close proximity to other electronic equipment such as computer monitors, without interference.
Our NF80 mid-field reference monitor combines a 1" silk soft dome tweeter and an 8" polypropylene composite woofer with 160 watts of of bi-amplification, for a maximum peak SPL of 104dB. It offers full-range frequency response with adjustable high frequency level and low frequency cutoff.
- Configuration | 2-way
- System type | Active Reference Monitor
- Low Frequency | 8" polypropylene composite woofer
- High Frequency | 1" soft silk dome tweeter
- Frequency Response | 35Hz - 30kHz
- Max Peak SPL | 104 dB
- Amplifier Class | Class A-B
- Power Output | 160W
- High Frequency | 80W
- Low Frequency | 80W
- Input Impedance (Ohms) | 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Adjust | -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- Low Frequency Cutoff | 50Hz, 65Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz (12dB / octave)
- Indicators | On (blue) / Standby (red)
- Input Connectors | Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction | MDF
- Finish | Vinyl laminate
- Port Configuration | Rear round port
- Dimensions | 350 mm (H) x 250 mm (W) x 300 mm (D)
- Weight | 8.5 Kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Resident Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
1 year limited warranty on parts and labour