Resident Audio's NF-Series reference monitors have been designed to deliver extremely flat frequency response in any recording, mixing, and mastering environment.
Both the NF50 and NF80 employ advanced crossover technology that has been optimized for use with the installed drivers and cabinet design. Built-in dual class A/B amplifiers ensure unusually high output levels with plenty of headroom, and multiple input connectors allow easy integration into any system. All NF-Series monitors are magnetically shielded so they can be operated in close proximity to other electronic equipment such as computer monitors, without interference.
Our NF50 near-field reference monitor combines a 3/4" silk soft dome tweeter and a 5¼" polypropylene composite woofer with 60 watts of bi-amplification, for a maximum peak SPL of 102dB. It offers extraordinary clarity and definition, with amazing punch in the lower mid-range
- Configuration | 2-way
- System type | Active Reference Monitor
- Low Frequency | 5 1/4" polypropylene composite woofer
- High Frequency | 3/4" soft silk dome tweeter
- Frequency Response | 40Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL | 102dB
- Amplifier Class | Class A-B
- Power Output | 60W
- High Frequency | 30W
- Low Frequency | 30W
- Input Impedance (Ohms) | 10 K Ohm balanced
- Indicators | On (blue) / Standby (red)
- Input Connectors | Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction | MDF
- Finish | Vinyl laminate
- Port Configuration | Rear round port
- Dimensions | 251 mm (H) x 176 mm (W) x 199 mm (D)
- Weight | 3.4 Kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Resident Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
1 year limited warranty on parts and labour