Resident Audio's M-Series active nearfield monitors have been designed with both project and professional studios in mind. They utilize advanced technology to break up sonic resonances, resulting in extraordinary detail, enhanced dynamic response and impeccable audio characteristics.
Our monitors offer superior performance and natural sound, making them ideal for recording, mixing, and mastering environments everywhere. Onboard dual class A/B amplifiers provide power galore, and multiple input connectors allow the M-Series to be easily integrated into every kind of system configuration.
The M8 combines a 1" soft dome tweeter and an 8" custom fiberglass composite woofer with 160 watts of of bi-amplification, for a maximum peak SPL of 108dB. Its extended frequency range, from 35Hz to 30kHz, allows the M8 to reproduce everything from a soft whisper to the rumble of the lowest bass, and its adjustable low frequency cutoff and high frequency rolloff enables the sound to be tailored to the acoustics of your room.
- Configuration | 2-way
- System type | Active Studio Monitor
- Low Frequency | 8" Fiberglass Composite woofer
- High Frequency | 1" soft silk dome tweeter
- Frequency Response | 35Hz - 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL | 108 dB
- Amplifier Class | Class A-B
- Power Output | 160W
- High Frequency | 80W
- Low Frequency | 80W
- Input Impedance (Ohms) | 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Adjust | -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- Low Frequency Cutoff | 50Hz, 65Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz (12dB / octave)
- Indicators | On (blue) / Standby (red)
- Input Connectors | Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction | MDF
- Finish | Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration | Rear round port
- Dimensions | 12.5" (317mm) x 10.1" (257mm) x 13.8" (351mm)
- Weight | 8.9 Kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Resident Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
1 year limited warranty on parts and labour