To hear what’s really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor™ T10 lets you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
- 10-inch glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls and filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T10 outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert and ground-lift switch
Power and safety
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated, gravity-calibrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs
- Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and ¼” TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second T10
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Presonus
There are currently no product reviews.
1 (One) Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects.