The RM Series’ uses a coaxial driver unit from Pioneer pro-audio brand TAD[i] to ensure audio from the tweeter and woofer emanates from the same point for a more accurate sound. The aramid fibre woofers and front-loaded bass reflex system with grooved ducts ensure a clean bass, while the aluminium hard domed tweeter has been optimised to deliver rousing high frequencies of up to 50 kHz.
The rigid die-cast aluminium cabinets are designed to look and sound superb – featuring curved contours to eliminate resonance, and a proprietary acoustic tube to reduce standing waves and ensure the quality of the low to mid ranges. The speakers also boast a three-band EQ and multiple inputs, giving producers the ultimate flexibility and simplicity in any environment.
- HD-Coaxial driver unit for accurate point source monitoring
- 50 kHz tweeter for precise, electrifying high frequencies
- Rigid die-cast aluminium cabinet with curved contours for superb sound clarity
- AFAST acoustic tube reduces standing waves for clean low-mid frequencies
- Front-loaded bass reflex system with grooves for smooth, clean bass
- Low/Mid/High EQ settings for added flexibility and control
- Custom-designed Class AB bi-amps ensure balance across the frequencies
- Exclusive toroidal transformer power source for excellent S/N ratio and no distortion
- Clip indicator to protect the unit from excessive input
- Wide range of inputs (XLR and RCA)
- Auto standby On/Off function
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Pioneer DJ
There are currently no product reviews.